Experienced Financial Professionals
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Be a part of a firm that shares your ambitions and affiliate with Lee, Nolan & Koroghlian, LLC. As part of one of the most widely respected and advanced firms in the New Jersey/New York area, you’ll have access to an incredible team of professionals dedicated to helping you grow your business. In addition to the brand name recognition of MassMutual, boasting over 160 years of mutuality and financial strength and stability; commitment to the career agency system, competitive compensation and benefits package offered, our firm offers support from:*
- Agency Specialists in Advanced Sales and across all product lines
- New Business Support for underwriting, application tracking, policy changes, and delivery requirements
- Illustration support for inforce contracts, new sales and concepts
- Compliance support, review, and training
- Cutting edge technology and two in-house IT Specialists
- Modern facilities with no lease obligation
Stay on the leading edge
Both MassMutual’s and the firm’s training and development programs will help keep you ahead of the curve. We offer top-notch opportunities to help you broaden your knowledge and give you access to a number of easy-to-access tools and resources including:
- MassMutual Academy - The company’s flagship training event with tailored learning through field faculty and industry professionals
- Invitation-only sales and service programs - Helping top producers overcome administrative hurdles
- MassMutual University - Web-based training on a variety of relevant topics
- Professional Designation Support - Assistance in defraying the costs of attaining a number of designations, such as CLU and ChFC
- Timely Topics - Quarterly in-house training focused on sharing relevant updates and honing your skills
- Bi-annual Firm Meetings - full day learning sessions to broaden your knowledge, learn best-practices from your peers, and hear from outside motivational speakers and other professionals.
Enjoy the recognition you deserve
Qualifiers may be invited to special recognition conferences, agency trips, and other events for networking, business sessions, and good times!
Join a team with the resources, experience, passion, and commitment to help you take your business to the next level.
Senior Vice President of Talent Acquisition
Lee, Nolan & Koroghlian, LLC will never ask job candidates to pay any kind of fee, make cash or check advancements, cash checks or make an investment in any product or service or provide information such as credit card numbers or banking PIN numbers as part of our hiring process.
If you are contacted by anyone asking for information outlined above it is likely fraudulent. If you have any concerns about the veracity of a request, please contact us directly to verify its legitimacy.
* Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination. Financial Services Professionals are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.