Want to make the world a better place?
Helping families find long term financial stability is a good place to start.
As human beings we have a strong intrinsic need for safety and security. It could be said that at some level our happiness depends on it. We believe that financial peace of mind forms the fabric of strong families and even stronger communities. If your idea of a dream career combines business ownership with the opportunity to create impact, you may have just landed on a winning combination. As a Financial Services Professional, you will work directly with real people pursuing real dreams and facing real challenges as they prepare for long-term financial freedom.
As a Financial Services Professional you will be building a business that could help change people’s lives for the better.
How will you grow your business? You will…
- Establish networks and cultivate referrals
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Provide financial solutions through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Broaden and deepen your skillset through ongoing professional development
and joint work
Who do you need to be to succeed?
- A strong relationship builder with a focus on putting people first
- A connector of people
- A dedicated worker: independent, self-motivated and goal oriented
We will help you by providing…
- Leadership support, business advice and guidance
- Lots of opportunities for collaboration and mentorship
- Cutting edge technologies that make doing business much easier
- A team-based environment that sees collaboration as key to success
What are you waiting for? Now is the time to discuss your path to make a difference.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.
Lee, Nolan & Koroghlian, LLC will never ask job candidates to pay any kind of fee, make cash or check advancements, cash checks or make an investment in any product or service or provide information such as credit card numbers or banking PIN numbers as part of our hiring process.
If you are contacted by anyone asking for information outlined above it is likely fraudulent. If you have any concerns about the veracity of a request, please contact us directly to verify its legitimacy.