Lee, Nolan & Koroghlian, LLC will work with you to strategize, create, and implement a financial plan uniquely tailored to your needs. We realize that no two individuals are the same, which is why we place such a strong emphasis on building relationships and trust with our clients.
For over 25 years, our firm has been working with individuals to define and reach their financial goals. Learning from our experiences and fine-tuning our approach along the way, Lee, Nolan & Koroghlian, LLC utilizes a thoughtfully established process that helps result in effective wealth management strategies.
- Consult: Prior to making recommendations, our team will listen to the goals you hope to achieve in your personal, familial, and professional life. Gaining a deep understanding of who you are, where you come from, and where hope to go, is the first step in creating a solid financial plan.
- Design: Analyzing your existing financial picture, our team will identify assets that are helping you meet your current and future goals. Your strategy will be designed around filling in existing gaps, and accounting for unexpected issues down the road.
- Implement: Once approved, your Lee, Nolan & Koroghlian advisors will implement your strategy utilizing a diverse selection of financial products and services.*
- Review: Your financial plan is a living-breathing document designed to adapt to market shifts and life changes. We regularly conduct timely reviews to monitor the performance of your insurance and investment decisions, ensuring your program remains focused on the achievement of your goals.
* Financial plan recommendations can be implemented with the advisor of your choosing. Implementation of specific products or services may result in comissions or fees outside of the financial plan fee. Periodic reviews of your financial plan may require a new planning agreement and result in additional fees.