Do you ever wish you could try out a career before committing to it? Our career sampling process gives you the opportunity to understand what's involved in running a financial services practice.
Let us help you understand what's involved in running a financial services practice through our career sampling process.
The program is designed to give you a clear understanding and exposure to the daily activities and experiences of a Financial Services Representative. You'll get licensed, meet clients, and create proposals and recommendations.
Throughout this process, you will work closely with a mentor from a local agency who will help you determine if a career in financial services is the right fit for you.
Dreams of Success: Sample Day
Who knew a day at the office could be so rewarding? Anyone will tell you that if there's honor in what you do, it can make a world of difference. Our Financial Services Representatives take pride in their credibility as trusted business professionals who help others. Feel great about what you do and about all of the rewards you get for doing good work.
Your specific compensation* is based on your particular product mix and production level. Compensation varies by product line. We competitively offer:
- Full match of annual Social Security & Medicare contributions
- Vested residual income
- Performance-based incentive compensation
- Allowances, bonuses, and awards
Dreams of Success: Rewards
Your earnings are just one part of a total compensation package. How about a benefits package that can help give peace of mind to you and the ones you love.
We know that in order to recruit and retain top talent, we need to offer an outstanding array of benefits. Benefits available to eligible* Financial Services Representatives include:
- Medical coverage plus Dental and Vision
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Total Retirement Savings Program (401(k) and non-qualified thrift plan)
- Top Producer Incentives
- Adoption Assistance
* Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Representatives who hold a full-time career contract with a General Agent of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and who satisfy certain production requirements. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain production requirements. Benefit Plan provisions are subject to modification or termination. This material does not imply your eligibility for any one or all of the plans or programs described.
Additional Dreams of Success content links:
Contact us to get the conversation started!
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.